As you develop your organization’s marketing plan for 2022, are you allocating enough for video?
Here’s why video should be the focal point of your 2022 marketing plan:
1. Whether you’re introducing or growing a brand, garnering support for a nonprofit initiative, bringing a new product to market, or looking to increase your community of fans and supporters, your audience wants to know you — why you do what you do, and why it should matter to them.
- Telling your story differentiates you from your competition and allows your audience to connect to your efforts.
- Video offers the most authentic, credible way to show who you are and why you do what you do.
Video is not only incredibly impactful, it’s also cost-effective. Consider that:
- The same well-crafted video can be used on your landing page, in your social media, during a live event or virtual live event, and as part of your branding efforts.
- Skillful scripting, carefully chosen images, and polished production allow a single video to convey more information in less time — meaning viewers get all they need to know quickly and efficiently.
- SEO prioritizes video over text and static images, which means that a video will help prospective customers and supporters find you — and hook their interest.
- Videos can be shared by your supporters, without any further effort on your part.
If you want to really put your marketing money to work, you need to embrace the use of video.
Once you’re ready to convert your 2022 Marketing Plan to a 2022 Video Marketing Plan, here are a few tips to get started:
- Think about who you are and what you’re trying to accomplish. That’s your why. Your why should be absolutely clear.
- Consider the rest of the story you want to tell.
Is it an origin story, about how your business came to be?
Is it an impact story, about how your organization s helping people live better?
Is it an introductory story, about a new product or service?
- Think about who should be a part of your video.
Who has benefitted from your efforts?
Do you have loyal customers or fans or people willing to speak about the impact your efforts have had?
Take a look at what KB Media Video Services can do for you, then get in touch and let us help you make 2022 the year your marketing efforts see incredible results!