Due to COVID, thousands of organizations were forced to move everything from fundraisers to Board meetings online. In the process, most of these same organizations discovered that there were huge benefits to hosting virtual live events. Could the same be true for you and your organization?
Here are some of the top benefits of Virtual Live Events:
- Cost Savings. All of the vendor, space rental, and event personnel fees? Gone!
- Expanded Audience. Interested parties can tune in from home, meaning anyone, anywhere in the world, can establish a connection to your organization and its mission.
- Re-use and ROI Opportunities. Your Virtual Live Event (and outtakes) can be used on your website and social media, meaning your initial investment reaps ongoing returns.
- Safety and Security. Your virtual live event can take place as scheduled, no matter what’s happening in the world.
- Opportunity. Keynote speeches are great for live events, but when it comes to Virtual Live Events, nothing is more effective than admission film or persuasive video to (re)invigorate your supporters and increase your reach. A spotlight film can be repurposed on your website, in your social media, and for email campaigns, too.
So what do you need to consider when planning your Virtual Live Event?
- Platform: There are several platforms you can use to capture and broadcast your event, each with specific benefits and limitations. Which one is right for you?
- Registration & Communication: How will you keep your supporters informed, engaged, and in the loop before, during, and after your Virtual Live Event?
- Speakers& Presenters: As any professor will tell you, moving from an in-person to a virtual audience isn’t easy! Will your speakers need help to make the transition effectively and maintain the energy and excitement of your previous live events?
- Format: Some live aspects you’ve relied on in the past simply may not work in a Virtual Live Event. How can others, such as pre-recorded videos, be used to accomplish your organization’s goals?
- Networking: How will your attendees interact with one another, and the host organization, before, during, and after the Virtual Live Event?
- Revenue: Once you have convinced your donors that your mission (still) matters, how will you make it easy for them to lend their financial support during and after the event?
- Technical Support: You want the highest possible quality audio and visual production for your event, but don’t have an in-house team. Who can help?
- Troubleshooting: Who will be on-site during your event to handle any glitches and make sure the event runs smoothly for your viewing audience?
Gardner-Webb Graduation Live Stream
Other Clients We Have Provided Live Broadcasts For:
- Continental Tire of North America
- Circle K International
- Rotary District 7680
- Association of Fundraising Professionals: National Philanthropy Day
- Gardner-Webb University Graduation
- Charlotte Rotary
- Mitchell’s Fund
- Delta Dental of North Carolina
At KBMedia, we’ve got answers, advice, insight, and the production crew to make your Virtual Live Event an overwhelming success! And we don’t stop there. With editing tools and expertise, we’ll help you capitalize on your Virtual Live Event for years through social media and your website. Take a look at KB Media and some of the Virtual Live Events we’ve done. Then get in touch to find out what KB Media can do for you!