Anyone can press the record button, but you want a video that stands out and resonates.
YouTube is the 2nd most-used search engine on the internet after Google. By 2021, Cisco projects that internet traffic from videos will make up 82% of all consumer internet traffic.
Clearly, video is now a critical part of any marketing strategy whether you are a large corporate company or a brand new startup.
But when it comes to making business film production investment, one of the first questions you’ll need to answer is – should we make this ourselves, or hire someone else to do it?
Here’s what business film production is, and five reasons it pays to hire an expert.
What’s a business film production?
A business film is simply any video you use for your business. The options are almost endless, so here are a few examples:
- Commercials. Commercials are one of the most common types of business films, but by no means the only ones.
- Product videos. Product videos explain the value proposition for specific products or services you offer. Why should your customers buy this?
- Training videos. Provide training, direction or how-to for employees or for your customers with your products and services.
- Employee bio videos. Employee bio videos introduce your team members and help potential clients connect with your company on a human level.
- Testimonials. Testimonial videos feature reviews of your product or service from happy customers. Everyone has reviews these days, these help you stand out.
These are just a few examples of the type of videos you can create. Business film production used to be reserved for big brands with large marketing budgets, but today they are one of the most important types of content for companies of all sizes.
Today, people are reading less and watching more. One marketing survey found that video is the #1 content type people want to see from brands they were interested in. The benefit of business film production is that no matter what type of content you’re creating, it allows you to communicate visually in a format that people want to consume.